Thursday, August 2, 2012

The new school year begins in a few week and my goal is to be more active with this blog...using it more as a daily journal to share how I am being FIT in my classroom. I spent a lot of time this summer finding apps and activities I can use in my classroom this school year. So stay tune because their will be lots of pictures, videos, and exciting goodies for you to become FIT for your classroom!

Stay Tune..........................Subscribe to the blog so you won't miss out!


2 comments:

  1. http://blog.algebra1teachers.com/2012/08/new-blogger-initiation.html

    Take a look at this. I signed up. I think it will help all of us blog more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Share with others my blog as we have fun integrating technology one classroom at a time!