Saturday, June 2, 2012

It has been an entire school year and I must say, I have used more technology in my classroom this school year. From the ActivBoard, ActivExpressions, Calculators, Apple Programs, to Mobile Devices, my students and I shared some great mathematical experiences using technology.

A few weeks ago, the Mathematics and Science department at our school completed a training on the Apple iPad! Yes, you guessed it....we will have iPads in our classrooms next year.

After the training I began using my own personal iPad to learn how I could integrate it into my classroom on a daily basis. So I hope you guys will come and follow me as I continue to become FIT for the 21st Century!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Share with others my blog as we have fun integrating technology one classroom at a time!