Friday, December 7, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Thanks to Mrs. Ed Tech Talk for nominating me for the
  Award.

I searched and searched to do my research on this award and boy is there a lot of changes of The Liebster Award.  is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It’s to show that new bloggers are appreciated and help spread the word about our little pieces of cyberspace.



Here are the rules:1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose 11 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers to nominate and link them in your post.
5. You cannot “tag back” the other blog, but leave a comment on this post with the URL of your Liebster post so I can learn more about you & see who you nominate.


Randomness!
  1. I have a loving husband of 10 years.
  2. I have a 3 year old son and 9 year old daughter.
  3. I go to sleep dreaming about presenting my ideas in front of a group of teachers.
  4. I am having an affair with education.
  5. I dream of having my own educatonal services one day.
  6. My students motivate me to be all I can be as an educator.
  7. I love education and the opportunity to motivate and inspired students to learn.
  8. When I need to relieve stress, I craft.
  9. Seeing others smile, makes me smile.
  10. I love listening to my daughter tell me about her day.
  11. I love when my son asks me for kisses (4...one on each cheek, the forehead, and lips)!
Questions I was asked: 1. What is your favorite comfort food? Pizza
2. What is a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? Christmas Music
3. What sound do you love? The rain...no thunder, just rain!
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? France
5. What do you like to do in your free time? Craft/Blog
6. What is your least favorite chore to do? Laundry
7. If you could be any animal for just one day, what would it be and why? A bird, so I can soar and take in the beauty below me.
8. What are your thoughts on the direction of education in America? I think education in America is going in the right direction. As educators we are finding innovative ways to teach and reach our students. That is what education is about...doing whatever it takes to ake our students successful.
9.Do you have any pets? No
10. What is your favorite, non-educational, website that you just cannot live without? Pinterest...even though it has educational Pins, I love this site.
11. What is your favorite color? Pink

Questions for my Nominees to answer:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What is that one thing that always make you smile?
3. What motivates you?
4. What are your thoughts on education in the digital world?
5. Define success.
6. What is your favorite book?
7. What is your favorite quote?
8. If you have one wish, what would it be?
9. Do you have pets?
10. How many blogs to you have?
11. Who inspires you?

My Nominees:

Enchanted with Technology
21st Centurty Learning
Motivating Minds
Lighting the Fire in 3rd Grade
Top Notch Teaching
Teacher Talk
Teaching Little Apples
The Polka Dot Owl
Your Smarticles
Mind Full of Literacy
Trixi's Home Ed Academy










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Share with others my blog as we have fun integrating technology one classroom at a time!