Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Evernote + iPad = e-Portfolio
Evernote is a wonderful free app for students to be creativeand stay organized. Evernote is a digital tool that provides students with the opportunityto create a digital file of their notes, projects, assignments, and more.
Evernote is a great tool to use as an e-portfolio for students to view, analyze, reflect upon and share their educational growth as a learner in my class. Students will be able to store anything in itand access it anywhere, from school, home, or their phone.
5 Ways To Use Evernote
1. Take notes in class. – Students can write their notes in Evernote or write handwritten notes and take a picture of it to save in Evernote.
2. Go paperless. – Students can use Evernote to save all their notes and assignments.
3. Textbooks on the Go - Take pictures of required text or digital images from their textbook and save it into Evernote.
4. Multiple Notebooks – Create multiple notebooks to organize different subjects.
5. Recorded Lessons – You can record audio notes right in Evernote to ensure you didn’t miss anything from the class lecture.
For more ideas on fun ways to integrate technology, visit our other posts!