Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Classroom Setup

Today I finished my classroom decorations...check it out.
My Agenda was created ysung $1 Dry Erase Boards.


The Facebook Bullentin Board will allow students to write their daily status updates of their understanding of the day's lesson. The Tweet Bullentin Board will act as our information board.

My rules was taken fron another teacher and spells out RESPECT. I also created the crayon wreath!

Pinterest Bullentin Board ~ Pinning Student's Good Work and Linked In to Math Words ~ Vocabulary

Reading in the Classroom!

My creations...the Journal Cover, iPad Cover, Clipboard, and Folder Organizer...

I have to really thank Pinterest for all their inspiring ideas! I know the kids will love it!

1 comment:

  1. My rules was taken fron another teacher and spells out RESPECT. I also created the crayon wreath! educational technology

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Share with others my blog as we have fun integrating technology one classroom at a time!