Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Day...for teachers!

First day back to school for teachers, and I spent all of it cleaning, organizing, and decorating! I am always very excited about the new school year...new beginnings are so wonderful! I am working on a few pieces for the classroom and will be sharing them in this post! A calming color scheme and social media is my theme for the year.

iPad Poster
The apps on the poster provides students with 9 tools they will be using through the year to assist them in being successful in the class.

I did a facebook board today, but didn't take a shot of it. Will do tomorrow or Friday. Can't wait to work on the Pinterest board (Pinning Great Work) and thinking about the Tweet board I saw on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Share with others my blog as we have fun integrating technology one classroom at a time!