Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Reflection of My Year




WOW! I have completed 11 years of teaching! I can still remember my first position, starting out! Now look at me. This year has been so amazing! God placed opportunities and opened many doors for me this year and to him I owe all the honor and praise. Teaching is my passion and heart and this year I was able to show others just that.

Now that the summer is here, it is time to begin planning for another amazing year...classroom theme, Math activities and projects, and of course more integration of technology. Next school term, I will be fully embracing the Flipped Classroom model!

I am excited to attend ISTE in a few days and all my planned workshops is on the Flipped Classroom. I have already started collecting ideas, resources, and formats for my students to share in this journey with me.

I hope you visit to be a part of our journey as well!


A Reflection of My Year




2012-2013 Reflections from F.i.T. on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Share with others my blog as we have fun integrating technology one classroom at a time!