Sunday, February 24, 2013

What Do You Think?

I wanted to try out a few polling sites I read about in post on Educational Technology. The post provided several online polling tools teachers could use that did not require registration.

Each week I will try a new poll and post a question, quote, statement, etc. for my readers to respond to. I think it would be interesting to see how we think about different ideas, situations, etc.

This week we are using Answer Garden,

The set up was really easy...took me less than 5 minutes. I think I will use this as an exit slip to get students response on the daily lesson, answer responses, thoughts on topics, prior knowledge assessment, and as a tool for brainstorming!


This Question:

What is Your Favorite Digital Learning Tool for your Class?

 


What is your favorite digital learning tool for your class?... at AnswerGarden.ch.

You should try it! Don't forget to vote!

 

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! Share with others my blog as we have fun integrating technology one classroom at a time!