Friday, January 18, 2013

PLANKS ~ Projects Linking Academics and Navigating Knowledge and Skills








F.I.T. Exercises Series
A Collection of fun strategies, projects, and activities!

I am so honored and blessed to be a part of this educational world. I love discovering and creating new ways to bring math alive in my classroom. My energy and passion for education allows my students to experience mathematics in a creative and innovative way. This new series is a collection of fun strategies, activities, and projects that will help motivate and inspire students to learn math.

Series 1 of our F.I.T. Exercises is our P.L.A.N.K.S. P.L.A.N.K.S. stand for Projects Linking Academics and Navigating Knowledge and Skills. Providing students with projects is a great opportunity to link what they have learn (academics) and navigate how well they can apply that knowledge with their skills to create a final product.

Each of the 9 projects in this series can be adapted to any grade, skill level, and topic. Directions and rubrics are provided for each P.L.A.N.K.S.

 

Get your copy of P.L.A.N.K.S. today to begin having F.I.T. in  your classroom!

Purchase your copy in our Store!



Follow me on Twitter: @DreamMakersNC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Share with others my blog as we have fun integrating technology one classroom at a time!